Paul G. Huck Mediation
"Having spent 10 years as a trial attorney and far more time in a business setting I truly understand why most disputes should be settled and not litigated. That is why I completed a Masters in Psychology which I now combine with my legal and business experience to provide a multi-faceted mediation experience.
My background helps me understand complex matters as well as how they impact human behavior. My goal is simply to help you solve past and current problems and enable you to focus on living in the present and planning for the future. I look forward to continue helping solve problems until I make that final journey decades in the future."
--Paul G. Huck
Paul Huck’s Specialties:
- Mediator for all types of real estate, employment, insurance, general commercial and business disputes.
- Mediates ownership issues in closely held corporations and partnerships.
- Arbitrator for commercial, business, investment, insurance and employment disputes.
- Mediator for insurance, real estate, employment, general commercial or business disputes -- including partnership issues.
- Arbitrator on primarily employment, investment and/or insurance disputes.
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR)
- Mediator and Arbitrator on Insurance, Real Estate and the New York City Metro Panels.
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Arbitrator and Mediator on the Commercial Roster and Mediator for Storm Sandy.
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) USCIB (ICC)
- Neutral list. Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Center -- Arbitrator and Mediator rosters.
- Fellow Charter Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Southern District of New York --District & Bankruptcy Courts. Eastern District of New York --
- Arbitrator & Mediator for Storm Sandy disputes.
- New York Supreme Court,
- New York & Queens Counties Commercial Division (Mediator).
- FINRA -- Mediator and Arbitrator.
- Resolute Systems, LLC NCDS -- Mediator and Arbitrator.